Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Sing Praises to Our King, Sing Praises!

Joshua 21; Joshua 22; Psalm 47; 1 Corinthians 10
Click Here To Read Or Listen To Today’s Daily Bible Reading


Scripture

Psalms 47

1 Come, everyone! Clap your hands!
Shout to God with joyful praise!
2 For the LORD Most High is awesome.
He is the great King of all the earth.

5 God has ascended with a mighty shout.
The LORD has ascended with trumpets blaring.
6 Sing praises to God, sing praises;
sing praises to our King, sing praises!
7 For God is the King over all the earth.
Praise him with a psalm!
8 God reigns above the nations,
sitting on his holy throne.
9 The rulers of the world have gathered together
with the people of the God of Abraham.
For all the kings of the earth belong to God.
He is highly honored everywhere.

Observation

Do you enjoy watching praise videos on www.godtube.com like I do? I try to watch one every day after I finish my daily Bible reading. It helps me praise my God. Our choir this past Easter Sunday led our church in a special worship celebration with the musical “The Cross”. They used music to preach a powerful message of Christ death, burial, and resurrection. They did a great job!

I love Christian music of almost every variety even some Christian rap. I love the great hymns (upbeat) and I love contemporary praise and worship music. God has put music and singing in our hearts and He wants us to sing praises to Him.

Application

I will sing praises to the Lord today. How about you?

Prayer

Heavenly Father, thank you for music. Thank you for musicians. I love to hear bands today like Mercy Me, Third Day, Casting Crowns, and I love to hear choirs and praise teams. I love to hear children singing praises to you. You are worthy to be Praised. You are King of Kings and Lord of Lords. You are a Mighty God and a Mighty Tower and Fortress. I will sing to you today! Amen.

Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

2 comments:

godtoman said...

May God give you greater ability to prise our Lord more beautifully !
---- Amen.

godtoman said...

May God give you greater ability to prise our Lord more beautifully !
---- Amen.