Tuesday, March 11, 2008

The Power of Christ Living in Me

Deuteronomy 16; Deuteronomy 17; Deuteronomy 18; Psalm 38; Galatians 2
Click Here To Read Or Listen To Today’s Daily Bible Reading

Scripture

Galatians 2

20 My old self has been crucified with Christ. It is no longer I who live, but Christ lives in me. So I live in this earthly body by trusting in the Son of God, who loved me and gave himself for me. 21 I do not treat the grace of God as meaningless. For if keeping the law could make us right with God, then there was no need for Christ to die.

Observation

Jesus died so that He could be able to live in me and so that He could live in you - Christ in us the Hope of Glory. Paul said that he lived in his earthly body by trusting in the Son of God, who loved him and gave himself for him. That is why Paul was able to say in Philippians 4:13, “I can do everything through him who gives me strength.”

Application

I will strive to allow Jesus to live through me today.

Prayer

Heavenly Father, help me die to self today and allow Jesus to live through me. I pray that the power of Christ might touch lives around me. Help me to think your thoughts today. Guide me today in what I devote my time on so that it might be time that is profitable for your kingdom. Don’t let me waste opportunities help me see them in time to take advantage of them. Help me to clearly see you at work. Thank you for those in our small group. It was fun to laugh with them last night and also to pray for each other. Help every person in our church to be connected to a small group so they can experience this kind of joy. In Jesus Name…Amen.


Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

No comments: