Friday, April 25, 2008

Finishing Well!

1 Samuel 30; 1 Samuel 31; 1 Chronicles 10; Matthew 12
Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

Scripture

1 Samuel 31

13 Saul died because he was unfaithful to the LORD; he did not keep the word of the LORD and even consulted a medium for guidance, 14 and did not inquire of the LORD. So the LORD put him to death and turned the kingdom over to David son of Jesse.

Observation

He finished well! That is what I want people to say about my life. How about you? I don’t want to finish like Saul with final words about my life summed up with terms like unfaithful, disobedient, and that Eddy searched for help at the end of his life consulting a fortune teller.

Application

I will seek the Lord with my whole heart and I choose to put Him first in my life.

Prayer

Heavenly Father, help me to finish well. Help me to bring you glory and honor. In Jesus Name Amen.


Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

No comments: