Thursday, April 17, 2008

Morning Song!

1 Samuel 19; 1 Chronicles 7; Psalm 59; Matthew 4
Click Here To Read Or Listen To Today’s Daily Bible Reading


Scripture

Psalm 59

16 But as for me, I will sing about your power.
Each morning I will sing with joy about your unfailing love.
For you have been my refuge,
a place of safety when I am in distress.
17 O my Strength, to you I sing praises,
for you, O God, are my refuge,
the God who shows me unfailing love.

Observation

I cannot sing very well, but that doesn’t matter God wants to hear me sing to Him. Do you have a song in your heart this morning? Are you singing praises to Him in your heart? Is God your Strength? Is He your Refuge? Do you have something to sing about this morning? In this passage we find David being hunted down by his enemies and yet there was a song in his heart. To think that the God that created this universe likes to hear me sing to Him is just amazing. To think that He delights in me and if you are a follower of Christ that He delights in you. How wonderful is that!

Application

I will sing to my Wonderful God today. How about you?

Prayer

Heavenly Father, in my heart there is a song that is just for you. You are my Savior, my Rock, my Fortress, and my Deliverer. I love you. The song in my heart for you is not because I am problem free, but it is because you are my Problem Solver. Nothing is too hard for you! Thank you for allowing me the privilege of knowing you and walking with you. I pray for your direction in my life today. Guide and direct me as I go through this day. I will sing of your wonderful power. In Jesus Name Amen.

Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

No comments: