Saturday, April 12, 2008

Paul’s Heart

1 Samuel 13; 1 Chronicles 2; 1 Chronicles 3; 2 Corinthians 12
Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

Scripture

2 Corinthians 12

15 So I will very gladly spend for you everything I have and expend myself as well. If I love you more, will you love me less?

Observation

I want a heart like Paul’s for the church. The church at Corinth was a church filled with quarreling, jealousy, outbursts of anger, factions, slander, gossip, arrogance and disorder yet Paul loved them and was willing to sacrifice everything for them. He said, “That is why, for Christ's sake, I delight in weaknesses, in insults, in hardships, in persecutions, in difficulties. For when I am weak, then I am strong.”

Application

I will thank the Lord today for His church and thank Him that I am a part of it!

Prayer

Heavenly Father, thank you for your church. Thank you for Tampa Baptist Church. Thank you for the men, women, and children that make up our church. I pray that you continue to bless our people and help us to grow spiritually as well as numerically. I pray that you would strengthen our church so we can serve you better! In Jesus Name Amen.


Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

No comments: