Monday, April 28, 2008

Can You Imagine!

2 Samuel 3; 1 Chronicles 12; Matthew 15
Click Here To Read Or Listen To Today’s Daily Bible Reading


Scripture

Jesus Heals Many People

Matthew 15

29 Jesus returned to the Sea of Galilee and climbed a hill and sat down. 30 A vast crowd brought to him people who were lame, blind, crippled, those who couldn’t speak, and many others. They laid them before Jesus, and he healed them all. 31 The crowd was amazed! Those who hadn’t been able to speak were talking, the crippled were made well, the lame were walking, and the blind could see again! And they praised the God of Israel.

Observation

I would have liked to be on that hill the day Jesus healed all of these people. The lame, the blind, the crippled, the mutes, and many others were all healed that day! It must have been amazing. It seems to me as I read the scriptures that the general practice of Jesus was to heal one person at a time, but can you imagine having them all healed at the same time at the same place! All of them were probably running around and leaping and giving God praise! Those who hadn’t been able to speak were talking, the crippled were made well, the lame were walking, and the blind could see again! Close your eyes and picture that for just a minute! Amazing!

Application

I believe that Jesus is the same today as He was then and He can and wants to heal today just like He did then.

Prayer

Heavenly Father, You are amazing. I believe today that you can heal those that I am praying for. Nothing is too hard for you! I will not stop praying for those that need to be healed until I see them walking, and talking and giving you Praise! I would have liked to have been in that crowd that day when you healed all of the people of all of their diseases and just watched them praise You. I pray for my two nephews that are in comas that you wake them up so they can praise you too! In Jesus Name Amen.

Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

No comments: