Sunday, April 13, 2008

Here is The Test of All Tests!

1 Samuel 14; 1 Chronicles 4; 2 Corinthians 13
Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!


Scripture

2 Corinthians 13

5 Examine yourselves to see whether you are in the faith; test yourselves. Do you not realize that Christ Jesus is in you—unless, of course, you fail the test?

Observation

Here is the test: If you were to die today where would you spend eternity? If you say, “I hope heaven” …oops…you failed the test! If you say, “I don’t know”…oops you failed again! Or maybe you might say, “I am trying to be good enough so God will let me in…oops…you failed again. In fact there is only one right answer to that question so that you can pass the test. Have you ever asked Jesus Christ to come into your life as your Lord and Savior? If the answer to that question is “yes” then you have passed the test…if the answer to that question is not yet…you are failing the test…so test yourself right now!

Application

I will be ready to share the Good News of Gospel with the next person that God brings into my life that needs a relationship with Him.

Prayer

Heavenly Father, thank you that I can know for certain that I have eternal life. I have examined myself and I do know that Christ lives in me. Help me share the Good News with so many that believe that they have to work their way to heaven. Help me be sensitive to your Holy Spirit today. I pray for our church today as they meet together. I pray that You work Mightily through Pastor Rapley and Laurel and the rest of our staff. Be Glorified today…this is the Lord’s Day we will rejoice and be glad in it. In Jesus Name Amen.


Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

No comments: