Friday, November 28, 2008

Great Commission With a Great Promise!

Matthew 28; 1 Thessalonians 1; 1 Thessalonians 2; 1 Thessalonians 3
Click Here To Read Or Listen To Today’s Daily Bible Reading


Scripture

Matthew 28

18 Jesus came and told his disciples, “I have been given all authority in heaven and on earth. 19 Therefore, go and make disciples of all the nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and the Son and the Holy Spirit. 20 Teach these new disciples to obey all the commands I have given you. And be sure of this: I am with you always, even to the end of the age.”

Observation

Ever feel like you are alone? Do you ever feel defeated and that you are losing the battle? If you are a Christ-Follower you need to hold onto this great promise that Jesus made to us before He ascended back to Heaven, “And be sure of this: I am with you always, even to the end of the age.”

He is with you today. It is black Friday for some, but not for us that call Him our Lord and Savior. There is no such thing as a black Friday for us. Everyday we live knowing that He is with us and the final victory is ours!

Application

I will try to acknowledge the Lord today in everything that I do. He is right here with me!

Prayer

Heavenly Father, thank you that you are with us and thank you that we are never alone. I pray for believers today in India. I pray for those that have been taken hostage. I pray for their protection. I pray that India would become even more open to the Gospel because of what is happening there.

Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

No comments: