Thursday, November 06, 2008

Troubles and Where to Take Them!

Job 30; Psalm 120; Galatians 3; Galatians 4
Click Here To Read Or Listen To Today’s Daily Bible Reading


Scripture

Psalm 120

1 I took my troubles to the LORD;

I cried out to him, and he answered my prayer.

Observation

Do you find yourself with “troubles” today? Cry out to Jesus and let Him answer your prayers! What kind of trouble are you in? What are you doing about it? Have you taken your troubles to the Lord?

Our Heavenly Father is ready and willing to help us with today’s trouble, but we need to go to Him in prayer. He loves to answer our prayers. He loves to take care of us, but we must come humbly to Him and seek His help. Take your troubles to the Lord today and leave them with Him!

Application

I will take my troubles to the Lord!

Prayer

Heavenly Father, You don’t promise us a trouble free life, in fact, You have told us that we will experience a life that is filled with trouble. Life is tough whether we are one of Your children or not, but those of us that have been born into Your family can depend on You to take care of us as we go through life’s tough moments.

Thank You for walking with me through everything that I face today. You are Wonderful. You are My Refuge and My Strength! Thank You for answering my prayers. Amen


Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

No comments: