Wednesday, November 05, 2008

Rescued! The Only Real “Bail Out Plan”!

Job 28; Job 29; Galatians 1; Galatians 2
Click Here To Read Or Listen To Today’s Daily Bible Reading

Scripture

Galatians 1

4 Jesus gave his life for our sins, just as God our Father planned, in order to rescue us from this evil world in which we live.

Observation

If you haven’t noticed we live in a very evil world and it is not getter any better. In fact we live in a world so evil that we need someone to rescue us. We need someone to save us. This world is a sinking ship and our only hope is Jesus.

No matter how bad things get here in the United States, and know matter how evil this world becomes I won’t trust any president to rescue me. No my savior, my rescuer, is not any president or congressman or senator, no my Rescuer has a Name and His Name is Jesus.

Before I turn on the television to hear who won the election I already know Who really cares for me – His Name is Jesus! I will put my trust in Him and in Him alone to save me! I will trust in God’s rescue plan – Jesus!

Application

I will share the Good News so that others can be rescued from this evil world too!

Prayer

Heavenly Father, thank You for planning out a rescue plan for me. This world is evil and without Christ it would be a hopeless place to live. Thank You for letting us know how it will all come out in the end and for letting us know that we will be victorious in the end. Thank You for rescuing me. Thank You for overcoming this evil world.

Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

1 comment:

Rick Morgan said...

Awesome message today, good work!