Sunday, July 19, 2009

Be Still, and Know that I am God!

2 Kings 17; 2 Chronicles 28; Psalm 46; James 3
Click Here To Read Or Listen To Today’s Daily Bible Reading

Scripture

Psalm 46

10 “Be still, and know that I am God!

I will be honored by every nation.
I will be honored throughout the world.”

11 The LORD of Heaven’s Armies is here among us;
the God of Israel is our fortress.

Observation

Here is a promise: God will be honored by every nation. He will be honored throughout the world! The Lord of Heaven’s Armies is here among us; the God of Israel is our fortress.

What a huge promise! God is not worrying about what is happening in our world. He is in control. No matter what He will be honored by every nation. He will be honored throughout the entire world. This will happen! I want to be a part of His being honored throughout the world. How about you?

Application

I will look at how I can be a part of God being honored by every nation!

Prayer

Heavenly Father, I want to be a part of your being honored by every nation. I am ready to take the Good News to where ever you want me to go. Just show me what I need to do. I will be obedient to do what you put on my heart.

Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

No comments: