Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Unshakable!

Isaiah 22; Isaiah 23; Isaiah 24; Hebrews 12
Click Here To Read Or Listen To Today’s Daily Bible Reading


Scripture

Hebrews 12

28 Since we are receiving a Kingdom that is unshakable, let us be thankful and please God by worshiping him with holy fear and awe. 29 For our God is a devouring fire.

Observation

We are living in such a messed up tossed up kind of world today. Nothing seems secure and everything we hold as precious seems to be under attack. There is no security in the work place, families are falling apart, our government seems to have lost its direction, and everything seems up in the air.

I am glad that we are receiving a Kingdom that is unshakable. How about you?

Application

I will keep my eyes on Jesus, the champion who initiates and perfects my faith!

Prayer

Heavenly Father, help me to keep my eyes on Jesus and not on the circumstances around me. Help me to stay focused on the kingdom that is unshakable. I will be thankful today and I will worship You. This is not my home. My citizenship is in Heaven with You.

Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

No comments: