Friday, July 10, 2009

He Saves Us Once and Forever!

Micah 5; Micah 6; Micah 7; Hebrews 7

Click Here To Read Or Listen To Today’s Daily Bible Reading

Scripture

Hebrews 7

24 But because Jesus lives forever, his priesthood lasts forever. 25 Therefore he is able, once and forever, to save those who come to God through him. He lives forever to intercede with God on their behalf.

Observation

If you have come to God through Jesus Christ then He is able to once and forever to save you. How long is forever? It is a very, very long time! In fact, He lives forever to intercede for us on our behalf.

Application

I am not worrying about my salvation. It is secure because Jesus, my high priest has offered His body as a sacrifice to take away the penalty of my sins.


Prayer

Heavenly Father, thank You for Jesus. Thank You for my salvation!

Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

No comments: