Friday, July 17, 2009

His Prized Possession! Wow!

Isaiah 29; Isaiah 30; Isaiah 31; James 1
Click Here To Read Or Listen To Today’s Daily Bible Reading


Scripture

James 1

18…And we, out of all creation, became his prized possession.

Observation

God created everything around us. He created stuff that we cannot even see, because it is either too big or too small. But out of everything that He created we are His prized possession. He owns everything. He has created everything. Out of everything that He owns we are His prized possession. Think about that as you go about your day today.

We are the apple(s) of His eye. He delights in us.

Application

I will thank Him today for delighting in me! I don’t deserve it.

Prayer

Heavenly Father, thank You for making me Your prized possession. I don’t deserve it. Thank You for giving me everything I need to live out this life here on earth. I am reminded again today that this is not my home. I am Heaven bound and Heaven is where I will live forever! Thank You for smiling on me. I pray that Your face would continue to shine on me and on my family. Thank you for being so good to me!

Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

No comments: