Tuesday, July 14, 2009

F.A.I.T.H. = Forsaking All I Trust Him

Isaiah 19; Isaiah 20; Isaiah 21; Hebrews 11
Click Here To Read Or Listen To Today’s Daily Bible Reading


Scripture

Hebrews 11

6 And it is impossible to please God without faith. Anyone who wants to come to him must believe that God exists and that he rewards those who sincerely seek him.

Observation

The Christian life is a life of faith. Everyday it is all about faith. Trusting in the Lord to take care of us. Trusting in Him to guide me. Putting all my trust in something and Someone that I cannot see because the invisible (what I cannot see or touch) world is more real than the world I can see.

My home is in Heaven that is why I don’t totally feel at home here. I look forward to my heavenly home.

Application

I don’t want to get too comfortable here because this is not my home. I need to be about Kingdom business.

Prayer

Heavenly Father, give me Your eyes and Your heart so that I can see things from Your perspective. Help me to live by faith and not by sight. Help me to be a man of faith. It is my desire to please You today.

Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

No comments: