Saturday, July 11, 2009

What is Jesus Doing Right Now?

Isaiah 8; Isaiah 9; Isaiah 10; Hebrews 8
Click Here To Read Or Listen To Today’s Daily Bible Reading

Scripture

Hebrews 8

1 Here is the main point: We have a High Priest who sat down in the place of honor beside the throne of the majestic God in heaven. 2 There he ministers in the heavenly Tabernacle, the true place of worship that was built by the Lord and not by human hands.

Observation

He is our High Priest and He is interceding for us right now. He is on His throne at the right hand of God the Father.

Application

I am a child of God. I have the Son of God as my high priest who is interceding on my behalf. I am blessed.

Prayer

Heavenly Father, thank You for sending Your Son to die in my place for my sins. Thank You for providing a High Priest that is at Your right hand that is interceding for me and for others that call on You. You are Wonderful and Mighty and totally worthy to be praised! Amen.

Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

No comments: