Friday, October 23, 2009

Don’t be Afraid! Speak Out!

Job 13; Job 14; Acts 17; Acts 18
Click Here To Read Or Listen To Today’s Daily Bible Reading

Scripture

Acts 18

9 One night the Lord spoke to Paul in a vision and told him, “Don’t be afraid! Speak out! Don’t be silent! 10 For I am with you, and no one will attack and harm you, for many people in this city belong to me.” 11 So Paul stayed there for the next year and a half, teaching the word of God.

Observation

When you share about Jesus you don’t need to be afraid. Speak out! Don’t be silent! You wouldn’t think that the Lord would have to speak to Paul about being bold but he did. You wouldn’t think that fear would be a problem for Paul but it was. We forget that Paul and others in the Bible were men and women just like we are.

Do you need to be encouraged today to share your faith? Who needs to hear about Jesus?

Application

I will speak out about Jesus today every chance I get.

Prayer

Heavenly Father, I am saved and still here on this earth so that others can hear about Jesus. You could have already taken me to Heaven, but You left me here so I could be a witness for You. Give me boldness. Don’t let me be afraid to share my faith. Guide me to people that need to hear about You.

Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

No comments: