Monday, October 19, 2009

My Heart is Confident!

Job 5; Psalm 108; Acts 10; Acts 11
Click Here To Read Or Listen To Today’s Daily Bible Reading

Scripture

Psalm 108

1 My heart is confident in you, O God;
no wonder I can sing your praises with all my heart!

2 Wake up, lyre and harp!
I will wake the dawn with my song.

3 I will thank you, LORD, among all the people.
I will sing your praises among the nations.

4 For your unfailing love is higher than the heavens.
Your faithfulness reaches to the clouds.

5 Be exalted, O God, above the highest heavens.
May your glory shine over all the earth.

Observation

Are you singing praises to God this morning? If not maybe it is a sign of a lack of confidence in Him. Of course, it could just be that it is Monday too! I wonder if David ever experience Monday mornings like we do… probably not!

He was cranking out the praises the day he wrote this Psalm. We can do the same thing today. The choice is ours. And it will be easy if our confidence is in the Lord!

Application

I will praise Him today!

Prayer

Heavenly Father, I love Your Word. Thank you for giving me this Psalm on a Monday morning! Thank You, Thank You, Thank You! You are worthy to be praised!

Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

No comments: