Wednesday, October 07, 2009

“…For the gracious hand of his God was on him”

Ezra 7; Ezra 8; Luke 20
Click Here To Read Or Listen To Today’s Daily Bible Reading


Scripture

Ezra 7

…for the gracious hand of his God was on him. 10 This was because Ezra had determined to study and obey the Law of the LORD and to teach those decrees and regulations to the people of Israel.

Observation

Ezra had the gracious hand of his God on him because Ezra had determined to study and obey the Law of the Lord and teach the people of Israel.

Do you want the gracious hand of God on you? I do. Will you determine to study and obey the Word of God? I want God’s hand of favor and power on my life.

Application

I will study and obey Your Word and teach Your people.

Prayer

Heavenly Father, give me a hunger for Your Word and give me the desire to obey what Your Word says. Keep me away from sin. Don’t let me yield to temptation. Help me to be strong today.

Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

No comments: