Wednesday, October 28, 2009

My Redeemer Lives!

Job 19; Mark 1; Mark 2
Click Here To Read Or Listen To Today’s Daily Bible Reading


Scripture

Job 19

25 “But as for me, I know that my Redeemer lives,
and he will stand upon the earth at last.

26 And after my body has decayed,
yet in my body I will see God!

27 I will see him for myself.
Yes, I will see him with my own eyes.
I am overwhelmed at the thought!

Observation

My Redeemer lives … do you have a Redeemer? One day I will see Him for myself. Do you have that confidence, that assurance of your salvation?

One day I will have a new body, a body that will never wear out! It is amazing that God allowed Job to understand this huge truth about eternal life. Job held onto his faith even without the help of his so called friends and somehow God showed him his future. Job didn’t have the Bible to give him strength or guidance.

What does your future look like? Do you have a Redeemer? Do you know Him by name? Is His name Jesus? Have you surrendered your life to Him?

Application

I have been redeemed for a purpose and that purpose is to spend my life sharing the Good News that Christ is the Redeemer.

Prayer

Heavenly Father, my Redeemer lives and I want to thank You for saving me. Thank You for redeeming me from a life of sin and destruction. Help me share that Good News with the people that You bring into my life. I pray for wisdom today, wisdom to know how to lead. Wisdom to know the direction that You want me to walk.

Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

No comments: