Sunday, October 18, 2009

Jesus Christ heals you! Get up!

Job 3; Job 4; Acts 8; Acts 9
Click Here To Read Or Listen To Today’s Daily Bible Reading


Scripture

Acts 9

32 Meanwhile, Peter traveled from place to place, and he came down to visit the believers in the town of Lydda. 33 There he met a man named Aeneas, who had been paralyzed and bedridden for eight years. 34 Peter said to him, “Aeneas, Jesus Christ heals you! Get up, and roll up your sleeping mat!” And he was healed instantly. 35 Then the whole population of Lydda and Sharon saw Aeneas walking around, and they turned to the Lord.

Observation

It must have been very exciting for the people of Lydda and Sharon. They saw Aeneas walking around and the entire towns got saved. They all turned to the Lord. I would love to say to someone, “Jesus Christ heals you! Get up, and make your bed!” I would love to say that to someone and then watch him or her get up completely healed.
Jesus has not changed. He still heals. And I will not give on praying for him to heal those that need his touch.

Application

I will continue to pray for my two nephews and my niece that need God’s healing. I will not give up.

Prayer

Heavenly Father, I do pray for those that are sick and I pray specifically for my nephew Jonathan and my nephew Bobby Bear and our niece Shelly. I pray for their healing. Nothing is too hard for you.

Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

No comments: