Friday, September 10, 2010

Great is God’s Faithfulness!

Lamentations 3; Lamentations 4; Lamentations 5; Revelation 15
Click Here To Read Or Listen To Today’s Daily Bible Reading


Great is God’s Faithfulness!

Scripture

Lamentations 3

21 Yet I still dare to hope
when I remember this:
22 The faithful love of the LORD never ends!
His mercies never cease.
23 Great is his faithfulness;
his mercies begin afresh each morning.
24 I say to myself, “The LORD is my inheritance;
therefore, I will hope in him!”
25 The LORD is good to those who depend on him,
to those who search for him.
26 So it is good to wait quietly
for salvation from the LORD.

Observation

Great is thy faithfulness! Does that reflect how you feel about God this morning? In spite of all the terrible things that Jeremiah went through he could still say that his hope was in the Lord. Where is your hope this morning?

Just meditate on this passage for a while this morning. “The Lord is good to those who depend on him, and those who search for Him.” “Great is His faithfulness; his mercies begin afresh each morning.” Every morning God is ready to start all over again with His tender mercy!

Reading this makes me want to worship the Lord this morning. How about you? The faithful love of the Lord never ends! Wow! Do you need a dose of that kind of love this morning? Love that is never ending! I sure do!

Application

I will wait patiently for the salvation of the Lord!

Prayer

Heavenly Father, I still dare to hope because I remember this: The faithful love of the LORD never ends! Your mercies never cease. Great is Your faithfulness; Your mercies begin afresh each morning. I say to myself, “You are my inheritance; therefore, I will hope in You!” You are good to those who depend on You, to those who search for You.

So it is good to wait quietly for salvation that comes from You.

Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

No comments: