Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Two Great Words – “Always” and “Never”

Ezekiel 38; Ezekiel 39; Psalm 145; Revelation 20
Click Here To Read Or Listen To Today’s Daily Bible Reading

Two Great Words – “Always” and “Never”

Scripture

Psalm 145

13…The LORD always keeps his promises;
he is gracious in all he does.

Observation

The word “always” when it is used in a positive way almost always is talking about God and how He acts. If we use the word “always” it is usually to describe how we or someone else “always” messes up. In fact, when we use the words “always” and “never” when talking about ourselves or someone else we are usually talking about our inability to do something right!

But with God we can use both the word “always” and the word “never” to describe God’s wonderful character. He always keeps his promises and He will never leave us or forsake us. Pretty cool isn’t to walk through life with a Heavenly Father like that!

Application

I will “always” trust God because He is “never” wrong. He is “always” looking out for my good and He will “never” do anything to hurt me!

Prayer

Heavenly Father, I am glad that when I use the words “always” and “never” when I am talking about You it is to describe Your goodness. Thank You for giving me all of Your promises. I will depend on them today. I know that You are with me today. I pray that You guide me and direct me.

Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

No comments: