Thursday, September 16, 2010

Kathy, God’s Blessing to Me!

Ezekiel 40; Ezekiel 41; Psalm 128; Revelation 21
Click Here To Read Or Listen To Today’s Daily Bible Reading


Kathy, God’s Blessing to Me!

Scripture

Psalm 128

1 How joyful are those who fear the LORD—
all who follow his ways!
2 You will enjoy the fruit of your labor.
How joyful and prosperous you will be!
3 Your wife will be like a fruitful grapevine,
flourishing within your home.
Your children will be like vigorous young olive trees
as they sit around your table.
4 That is the LORD’s blessing
for those who fear him.

Observation

I am blessed. God gave me the best woman in the world! I don’t deserve her, but I am glad that God has given her to me.

Application

I will enjoy time with my wife today!

Prayer

Heavenly Father, thank You for giving me such a wonderful wife. She has to be the best gift You have ever given me next to my salvation and next to my relationship with You. I pray that You bless her with good health. I pray that you give her the desires of her heart. I pray that you answer her prayers and I pray that you make her plans successful.

Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great Post Pastor!!

Betherine