Monday, September 06, 2010

The Future!

Ezekiel 29; Ezekiel 30; Ezekiel 31; Ezekiel 32; Revelation 11
Click Here To Read Or Listen To Today’s Daily Bible Reading

The Future!

Scripture

Revelation 11

15 Then the seventh angel blew his trumpet, and there were loud voices shouting in heaven:

“The world has now become the Kingdom of our Lord and of his Christ, and he will reign forever and ever.”

Observation

Are you worried about the future? Does watching the news on your television cause you to worry?

I think that if I didn’t read God’s Word everyday I would be very frightened about the future of our country and our world. But I do read God’s Word everyday so I am not worried about our future.

I am not worried about our country. I am concerned about the ungodly leadership, but I am not worried because I know the One that holds our future. Plus I can read about how it is all going to end up and I know that God wins in the end and He is going to take care of His children.


One day the Lord Jesus Christ will reign and He will reign forever and ever and that is good enough for me.

Application

I will put my trust in Jesus and not in the leadership of those that say that they are leading our country.

Prayer

Heavenly Father, greater is He that is in us than he that is in this world. You are the Victor. You are the Champion. As I am reading the end of Your Book I can see that You will reign forever and ever and that there is no need for me to worry. Help me live out this day in a way that will bring You glory and honor.

Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

No comments: