Thursday, September 23, 2010

Listen To People and Hear Their Hearts

Daniel 11; Daniel 12; Luke 6
Click Here To Read Or Listen To Today’s Daily Bible Reading


Listen To People and Hear Their Hearts

Scripture

Luke 6

45 A good person produces good things from the treasury of a good heart, and an evil person produces evil things from the treasury of an evil heart. What you say flows from what is in your heart.

Observation

Do you want to know what a person is really like? Listen to what comes out of their mouth when they are angry, aggravated, frustrated, upset, or maybe even when they are just talking about other people. What you hear is what is deep in their heart. What is in your heart, trust me will come out. Some time it sort of oozes out and sometimes it comes out with a blast.

Application

I will be a good listener today. I will listen to what comes out of my own mouth as well as what other people say today.

Prayer

Heavenly Father, guard my heart. Don’t let stuff get in my heart that isn’t pleasing to You. I know that what ever is in my heart will come out as I talk to people today. Help me today with what I say and with what I think. May the meditations of my heart be pleasing to You today.

Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

No comments: