Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Each Day Proclaim The Good News That He Saves.


Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

Each Day
Proclaim
The Good News That He Saves.

 As I shared with her it was obvious that God was working in her life. When I asked her if she would like to surrender her life to the Lord Jesus Christ she emphatically said, “Yes I do” and she did!

Scripture


Psalm 96


Each day proclaim the good news that he saves.

Publish his glorious deeds among the nations.
    Tell everyone about the amazing things he does.


Great is the Lord! He is most worthy of praise!


10 Tell all the nations, “The Lord reigns!”

Observation

I had the opportunity this morning to share the Gospel with a lady at Mission Tampa and her first name was Melvina. 

As I shared with her it was obvious that God was working in her life. When I asked her if she would like to surrender her life to the Lord Jesus Christ she emphatically said, “Yes I do” and she did!

Great is the Lord! He is most worthy of praise!

I am so grateful that I had the opportunity to talk to her this morning. 

God had prepared her heart. She was ready to turn her life over to Him. 

It was a Divine appointment this morning for Melvina and I think that if she had talked to another counselor she would have made the same decision. 

God had prepared her heart. I just happened to get the privilege of talking to her.

Our church is planning on going to Ybor this Wednesday to be able to share Christ and invite people to our church. I am planning on taking advantage of this opportunity. I hope that you can come too!

Be bold. Be courageous. Step out and come join us! 6:30 pm we are leaving the church to head down to Ybor. 

I hope to see you there ready to go. Come a little earlier and eat dinner with us. Dinner starts at 5:45pm.

Application

I will tell everyone I can that my Lord reigns! How about you?

Prayer

Sing a new song to the Lord!
Let the whole earth sing to the Lord! Sing to the Lord; praise his name. 
Each day proclaim the good news that he saves. 
Publish his glorious deeds among the nations. 
Tell everyone about the amazing things he does. 
Great is the Lord! He is most worthy of praise! 
He is to be feared above all gods.
The gods of other nations are mere idols, but the Lord made the heavens! 
Honor and majesty surround him; strength and beauty fill his sanctuary. Psalm 96:1-6

Daily Bible Reading:  1 Kings 4,5; 2 Chronicles 2; Psalms 101; 2 Thessalonians 3; Psalm 93-97

Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

No comments: