Monday, May 25, 2015

My Help Comes From The LORD, Who Made Heaven And Earth!


Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

My Help Comes
From The LORD,
Who Made Heaven And Earth!

Where does your help come from?

Scripture

Psalm 121

I look up to the mountains—
    does my help come from there?

My help comes from the Lord,
    who made heaven and earth!


Observation

My help comes from the Lord, who made heaven and earth! 

Where does your help come from? 

Here are just a few promises from my God saying that He will take care of me.

    'Call to me and I will answer you and tell you great and unsearchable things you do not know.' Jeremiah 33:3

You can be sure of this: The Lord set apart the godly for himself. The Lord will answer when I call to him. Psalm 4:3

The Lord hears his people when they call to him for help. He rescues them from all their troubles. Psalm 34:17

But I will call on God, and the Lord will rescue me. Psalm 55:16

When they call on me, I will answer; I will be with them in trouble. I will rescue and honor them. Psalm 91:15

You can ask for anything in my name, and I will do it, so that the Son can bring glory to the Father. Yes, ask me for anything in my name, and I will do it! John 14:13-14

 Application

I will hold on to His promises today knowing that He will answer me when I call on Him for help. How about you?

Prayer

Heavenly Father, You are my God. You are on my side. What else could I ask for? You alone are worthy of praise. Thank You for being my God, my refuge. Your word says, “Taste and see that the Lord is good. Oh, the joys of those who take refuge in him! Psalm 34:8

Daily Bible Reading: 1 Kings 10,11; 2 Chronicles 9; Romans 6; Psalm 120-125

Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

No comments: