Sunday, May 24, 2015

We Can Rejoice In Our Wonderful New Relationship With God Because Our Lord Jesus Christ Has Made Us Friends Of God.


Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

We Can Rejoice
In Our Wonderful New Relationship With God
Because Our Lord Jesus Christ Has Made Us Friends Of God.

I love the friends that God has brought into Kathy’s life and into my life! They mean the world to us. This past week we were reminded just how important friends are in your life as we went through one of life’s little bumps in the road. But God is my Best Friend.

Scripture

Romans 5

11 So now we can rejoice in our wonderful new relationship with God because our Lord Jesus Christ has made us friends of God.

Observation

I love the friends that God has brought into Kathy’s life and into my life! They mean the world to us. This past week we were reminded just how important friends are in your life as we went through one of life’s little bumps in the road.

Now to think that I also have a Friend who just happens to be the Creator of everything that I can see and the Creator of so much more that is hidden for the moment from me.

Jesus Christ my Lord and my Savior made me a friend of God.

I am a friend of God. I don’t deserve this honor. But because Scripture says so I know that He delights in me and I know that I am the apple of His eye (Psalm 17:8). I know that He is concerned about every detail of my life and your life too if you are a follower of the Lord Jesus Christ.

Think about that this morning! I love it!

Application

I will enjoy my friendship with my God today as I go to church to worship Him. How about you?

Prayer

Heavenly Father, how precious are your thoughts about me, O God. They cannot be numbered! I can’t even count them; they outnumber the grains of sand! And when I wake up, you are still with me!  You made all the delicate, inner parts of my body and knit me together in my mother’s womb. Thank you for making me so wonderfully complex! Your workmanship is marvelous—how well I know it. Psalm 139:17-18; 13-14

The Lord directs the steps of the godly. He delights in every detail of their lives. Psalm 37:23




Daily Bible Reading:  1 Kings 9; 2 Chronicles 8; Psalms 136; Romans 5; Psalm 139

Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

No comments: