Friday, May 08, 2015

Trust Him, And He Will Help You.


Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

Trust Him,
And
He Will Help You.

I love Psalm 37. If you need a boost as you end your workweek then take a minute to read this Psalm.

Scripture

Psalm 37

Commit everything you do to the Lord.
    Trust him, and he will help you.


Observation

I love Psalm 37. If you need a boost as you end your workweek then take a minute to read this Psalm. I did a word search on the word “trust” in the Bible and here are a few of the great verses I found. 

BibleGateway on the web makes doing a word search super easy!

 Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge him, and he will make your paths straight. Proverbs 3:5-6

The Lord is my strength, my shield from every danger. I trust in him with all my heart. He helps me, and my heart is filled with joy. I burst out in songs of thanksgiving. Psalm 28:7 

But when I am afraid, I put my trust in you. Psalm 56:3 

The Lord says, "I will rescue those who love me. I will protect those who trust in my name. Psalm 91:14

Application

I will do my best to commit everything that I do to the Lord. And I will count on His help.

Prayer

Heavenly Father, thank You for all of Your promises. I read this morning in Psalm 37:23 that You direct the steps of the godly. You delight in every detail of my life. I pray that I will live in a way that causes You to delight in me. Don’t let me mess up. Don’t let me disappoint You with stupid sins. Help me to trust You. Help me to commit everything to You. Then I know that I can count on Your help.
    

Daily Bible Reading: 2 Samuel 15,16; Psalms 32; Matthew 25; Psalm 36-41

Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

No comments: