Monday, May 18, 2015

Teach Us To Realize The Brevity Of Life.


Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

Teach Us
To Realize
The Brevity Of Life.

Heavenly Father, I know that life is short. And I know that I am on the short end of an already very short stick when it comes to life here on planet earth. So give me the wisdom to take every opportunity to move people closer to You.

Scripture

Psalm 90

12 Teach us to realize the brevity of life,
    so that we may grow in wisdom.


Observation

The Bible compares the brevity of our lives as a vapor, as a flower, and as a shadow!

No matter what you think or what you say, the truth is that life here on earth does not last long.

This year has flown by, just like the year before and just like the year before that!

So the psalmist prayer is my prayer today too!

God teach me to realize the brevity of life, so that I may grow in wisdom.

So lets make the most out of this week and lets not miss a single opportunity for doing good!

 Application

I will take advantage of every opportunity this week to move people closer to God.

Prayer

Heavenly Father, I know that life is short. And I know that I am on the short end of an already very short stick when it comes to life here on planet earth. So give me the wisdom to take every opportunity to move people closer to You. Give me the ability to influence people in Your direction. I pray for the people that will come to Mission Tampa this morning. I pray that they would be open to the Good News of Jesus Christ. I pray for those that will go to Ybor this Wednesday from our church. Help us to meet the people that You have already prepared for us to share with. You be in control this week. Be glorified in us and through us!


Daily Bible Reading: 1 Kings 3; 2 Chronicles 1; Psalms 78; 2 Thessalonians 2; Psalm 88-92

Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

No comments: