Sunday, May 10, 2015

“There Are Many Fine Women In The World, But You Are The Best Of Them All!”


Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

“There Are Many
Fine Women In The World,
But You Are The Best Of Them All!”

 … A thought for Husbands and Dad’s on Mother’s Day


Scripture

Proverbs 31

25 She is a woman of strength and dignity and has no fear of old age. 26 When she speaks, her words are wise, and kindness is the rule for everything she says.  27 She watches carefully all that goes on throughout her household and is never lazy. 28 Her children stand and bless her; so does her husband. He praises her with these words: 29 “There are many fine women in the world, but you are the best of them all!”

Observation

Happy Mother’s Day to all Moms today on this special day! Kath is looking forward to seeing all of her kids and grandkids today. She sure loves our kids.

I agree with the writer of Proverbs, “There are many fine women in the world, but “Kathy” you are the best of them all!”

I feel sorry for all of you men and to think that out of all the men in this entire world I was given Kathy to be my wife. Wow! God is so good!

Kathy is amazing! I don’t know how she puts up with me and still loves me! 

I hope today that you recognize how special your wife, the mother of your children is, and that you get it through your thick head that she is a gift from God. 

So many men are so stupid that they just don’t get it! Don’t you be one of those men today! 

Let your wife know how much you appreciate her today!


Application


I will enjoy being with Kathy today and all of our kids and grandkids. How about you?

Prayer

Heavenly Father, I have told You many times before and I am going to tell You again right now how grateful I am for bringing Kathy into my life. She is so wonderful. Bless her today. Give her a great day. Help her enjoy this day. Don’t let anything mess it up. I pray for my children today. I hope that they can enjoy a relationship with You like Kathy and I have enjoyed. I hope that their relationships can be like our relationship with each other and our relationship with You. I pray for any Mom today that is hurting and feels unappreciated or who has recently experienced the loss of a loved one. Fill her with Your joy and help her to depend on You today.


Daily Bible Reading: 2 Samuel 18; Psalms 56; Matthew 27; Psalm 47-51; Proverbs 31

Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

No comments: