Monday, September 07, 2015

A Beautiful Woman Who Lacks Discretion Is Like A Gold Ring In A Pig’s Snout


Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

A Beautiful Woman
Who Lacks Discretion
Is Like A Gold Ring In A Pig’s Snout

I had to smile when I read this Proverb! I am so glad that I have a woman that is both beautiful inside and out. Men, how about you? Here is a chance to brag on your wife! Please Keep Reading…

Scripture

Proverbs 11

22 A beautiful woman who lacks discretion
    is like a gold ring in a pig’s snout.


A truly good wife is the most precious treasure a man can find! Proverbs 31:10


Observation

I had to smile when I read this Proverb!

“Pretty is as pretty does” “Beauty is as beauty does” These expressions are probably some that you have heard before! They came to my mind this morning as I read Proverbs 11:22.

A beautiful woman who acts foolishly is like a gold ring on the snout of a pig. CEV

An adulterous woman consumes a man, then wipes her mouth and says, “What’s wrong with that?” Proverbs 30:20

A truly good wife is the most precious treasure a man can find! Proverbs 31:10

I am so glad that I have a woman that is both beautiful inside and out. 

Men, tell your wife how beautiful she is. Tell her several times today how much you love her.  

For husbands, this means love your wives, just as Christ loved the church. He gave up his life for her. Ephesians 5:25

Women, don’t act like the woman described in Proverbs 11:22; 19:13; 21:9; 21:19; 25:24; 27:15; or Proverbs 30:20. 

Strive to be the good wife that is described in Proverbs 31!


Application

I will let Kathy know that she is beautiful both inside and out. I will tell her how beautiful she is. I will tell her over and over again that I love her today. How about you? 


Prayer

Heavenly Father, it is great to know that You can transform us into something beautiful. It is not how we look on the outside that really matters, but how we are on the inside now that makes a world of difference. Help me to reflect my relationship with You to those I meet.

I pray for any woman who may read this blog today. Help her to walk close to You so that she can influence the man in her life. Help her walk in a close relationship with You so she can be a godly influence to her children. Help her to be both beautiful inside and out. Help a man that may read this blog to take extra time with his wife today. Help him to verbally express his love to his wife today.


Daily Bible Reading:  2 Kings 25; 2 Chronicles 36; Jeremiah 40,41; Revelation 12; Proverbs 7-11



Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

No comments: