Wednesday, September 30, 2015

And You Will Perish, Too, Unless You Repent Of Your Sins And Turn To God.


Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

And You Will Perish,
Too,
Unless You Repent Of Your Sins And Turn To God.

It was the best thing that ever happened to me! What was the best thing that ever happened to you Eddy? I am glad that you asked! The best day of my life was when I realized that God loved me and that He had a plan for my life and when I turned from sin and self and turned to God. The best day of my life was when I surrendered my life to the Lord Jesus Christ and repented of my sins and I asked Jesus to save me. I was 19 years old. Wow! God has been so good to me!

Scripture

Luke 13

3b And you will perish, too, unless you repent of your sins and turn to God.


Observation

It was the best thing that ever happened to me!

What was the best thing that ever happened to you Eddy?

I am glad that you asked!

The best day of my life was when I realized that God loved me and that He had a plan for my life and when I turned from sin and self and turned to God. The best day of my life was when I surrendered my life to the Lord Jesus Christ and repented of my sins and I asked Jesus to save me. I was 19 years old. Wow! God has been so good to me!

Yes, I know that I am still a sinner, but because of God’s mercy He provided a way for me to change the direction of my life and now I am a forgiven sinner.

Repent! It is one of the best words found in the Bible!

Here is the million-dollar question for you today. Have you turned from sin and self and turned to the Lord Jesus Christ? Have you received the gift of forgiveness?

“You will perish, too, unless you repent of your sins and turn to God.” Luke 13:3b

If you have trusted in the Lord Jesus Christ as your personal Lord and Savior why don’t you say so and give testimony of your relationship to Jesus Christ. Maybe it will encourage one of your friends to also become a Christ follower!

Why don’t you take a second and write a short comment declaring your relationship to the Lord Jesus Christ.


For I am not ashamed of this Good News about Christ. It is the power of God at work, saving everyone who believes—Jews first and also Gentiles.  Romans 1:16

Application


I will look for an opportunity to share my testimony with someone today. Will you do the same?



Prayer

Heavenly Father, I realize that someone may be reading this blog this morning that does not understand how to have a relationship with You. Show them today that it is through faith in the Lord Jesus Christ and in Him alone that they can have forgiveness of his or her sins. Help them to turn from sin and self, help them to repent and turn to You. I pray that You open up the spiritual eyes of their hearts so that they can be saved. Thank You for saving me.


Daily Bible Reading:  Zechariah 7,8,9; Luke 13; Psalms 145-147


> If you are reading this simple blog this morning you are an encouragement to me!



> I will pray for you!

Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

No comments: