Saturday, September 05, 2015

Oh, Why Didn’t I Listen To My Teachers? If Only I Had Not Ignored All The Warnings!


Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

Oh, Why Didn’t I Listen
To My Teachers?
If Only I Had Not Ignored All The Warnings!

Let your wife be a fountain of blessing for you. Rejoice in the wife of your youth. She is a loving deer, a graceful doe. Let her breasts satisfy you always. May you always be captivated by her love. Why be captivated, my son, by an immoral woman, or fondle the breasts of a promiscuous woman? Straight talk this morning to us men from the book of Proverbs…

Scripture

Proverbs 5

For the lips of an immoral woman are as sweet as honey,
    and her mouth is smoother than oil.

Stay away from her!
    Don’t go near the door of her house!

12 You will say, “How I hated discipline!
    If only I had not ignored all the warnings!


13 Oh, why didn’t I listen to my teachers?
    Why didn’t I pay attention to my instructors?

15 Drink water from your own well—
    share your love only with your wife.

 
16 Why spill the water of your springs in the streets,
    having sex with just anyone?

18 Let your wife be a fountain of blessing for you.
    Rejoice in the wife of your youth.


19 She is a loving deer, a graceful doe.
    Let her breasts satisfy you always.
    May you always be captivated by her love.


20 Why be captivated, my son, by an immoral woman,
    or fondle the breasts of a promiscuous woman?


Observation

Enjoy your wife today. May you always be captivated by her love.

Application

I will enjoy my wife today! I will let her captivate me!

Prayer

Heavenly Father, I am so grateful that You brought Kathy into my life when we were just 17 years old. Next to my life in Christ she is the best gift that I have ever received from You! Help me to always be captivated by her love. Don’t ever let me mess up our relationship.



Daily Bible Reading:  Ezekiel 25,26,27,28; Revelation 10; Psalms 21-25; Proverbs 5







Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

No comments: