Thursday, September 03, 2015

Praise The LORD! I Will Thank The LORD With All My Heart As I meet With His Godly People.


Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

Praise The LORD!
I Will Thank The LORD With All My Heart
As I meet With His Godly People.

Scripture

Psalm 111

Praise the Lord!
I will thank the Lord with all my heart
    as I meet with his godly people.


Observation

Last night was amazing!

We were blessed last night to be in a life group with 11 other couples. It is so exciting to be a small part of what God is doing at Christ Fellowship Church!

Praise The LORD! I will thank the LORD with all my heart as I meet with His godly people.

There is nothing better than getting together and meeting with His godly people!

Dr. David Clark is speaking on “Relationships” at 6:30 – 7:00 pm and it has been a blessing to be able to listen to him share some very practical stuff about marriage and relationships using his good sense of humor.

Maybe you are dealing with a tough relationship situation and need some insight and encouragement. If that is the case then why don’t you join us next Wednesday at 6:30 pm to hear Dr. Clark cover the topic of “communication” in our relationships!

I hope that you are part of a life group. If you are not why not take the risk and try one out – you will be glad that you did. God created us, the body of Christ, to be together!

Application

I will keep inviting people to get involved in a small group/life group at our church. How about you?

Prayer

Heavenly Father, thank You for our church. Thank you for every person that You are bringing to Christ Fellowship. It is amazing. They come with so many needs. They come looking for help and looking for answers. I pray that they are able to find them as they open up Your Word with others in small groups. 

I pray for our small group/ life group leaders. Give them wisdom. Keep them close to You. Help them to lead well. I pray for those who want to come and join a life group that have yet to have the courage to come. Give them boldness. Help them to follow through on what You are putting on their hearts to do.


Daily Bible Reading:  Ezekiel 20,21; Psalms 111; Revelation 8



Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

No comments: