Monday, September 21, 2015

And My God Will Meet All Your Needs According To the Riches Of His Glory In Christ Jesus


Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

And My God
Will Meet All Your Needs
According To the Riches Of His Glory In Christ Jesus

Not everybody can count on God meeting all of his or her needs! Rick Warren shared the following five conditions that you and I must follow if we want to live under God’s care. Today is Monday! What kind of week do you and I want to have?


Scripture

Philippians 4

19 And my God will meet all your needs according to the riches of his glory in Christ Jesus. NIV

Observation

Yesterday’s Sunday school lesson was on God’s promise of provision. The lesson was taken from Psalm 34, but this morning I thought I would share something that I read while I was preparing for that lesson. It is something that Rick Warren had shared about Philippians 4:19.

Not everybody can count on God meeting all of his or her needs! Rick Warren shared the following five conditions that you and I must follow if we want to live under God’s care:

  1. If I ask for His help.
  2. If I learn to be content.
  3. If I practice giving in faith.
  4. If I maintain financial integrity.
  5. If I trust Him with my life – completely.

Today is Monday! What kind of week do you and I want to have?

Let’s remember and hold on to Philippians 4:19, “God provides for those who choose to live under His care.”

Application

I choose to live under God’s care this week. How about you?

Prayer

Heavenly Father, I will take You at Your word today.  With Your help I will not worry about anything; instead, I will pray about everything. I will tell You what I need, and thank You for all You have done. 

I know that if I you do this, I will experience Your peace, which is far more wonderful than the human mind can understand. Your peace will guard my heart and my mind as I live in Christ Jesus. 

And because You are my God I know that You will meet all of my needs according to Your glorious riches in Christ Jesus. Philippians 4:6-7,19 Personalized

   

   





Daily Bible Reading:  Daniel 7,8; Psalms 137; Luke 4; Psalms 103-107; Philippians 4



Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

No comments: