Saturday, November 14, 2015

Stand Strong Do Not Let Anything Move You Always Give Yourselves Fully To The Work Of The Lord


Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

Stand Strong
Do Not Let Anything Move You
Always Give Yourselves Fully To The Work Of The Lord

Lets take time this Saturday morning to think about what is really important! What does God want me to do? How does God want to live? What changes do I need to make? What can I do differently to be more effective for the Lord Jesus Christ?

Scripture

1 Corinthians 15

So my dear brothers and sisters, stand strong. Do not let anything move you. Always give yourselves fully to the work of the Lord, because you know that your work in the Lord is never wasted.

Observation

This is my command—be strong and courageous! Do not be afraid or discouraged. For the Lord your God is with you wherever you go.” Joshua 1:9

Finally, be strong in the Lord and in his mighty power. Ephesians 6:10

Whatever you do, do it enthusiastically, as something done for the Lord and not for men, Colossians 3:23

Lets take time this Saturday morning to think about what is really important! 

What does God want me to do? 

How does God want to live? 

What changes do I need to make? 

What can I do differently to be more effective for the Lord Jesus Christ? 

 With all this going for us, my dear, dear friends, stand your ground. And don’t hold back. Throw yourselves into the work of the Master, confident that nothing you do for him is a waste of time or effort. 1 Cor. 15:58 MESSAGE

Application

I will stand strong today! And … I am thinking and evaluating about how I am living out my life for Christ! How about you?


Prayer

May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing to you, O Lord, my rock and my redeemer. Psalm 19:14

Daily Bible Reading:  Psalms 149; 1 Corinthians 15,16




Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

No comments: