Friday, November 27, 2015

Teach Me How To Live, O LORD


Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

Teach
Me
How To Live, O LORD

When I think of King David I tend to only think of him as a brave warrior King who was always successful in battle, fighting and defeating any giant that came against him. What was the secret of David’s success? What made him such a man of God? This verse gives us a good hint of why David had such great success!

Scripture

Psalm 27

11 Teach me how to live, O Lord.
    Lead me along the right path,
    for my enemies are waiting for me.


Observation

When I think of King David I tend to only think of him as a brave warrior King who was always successful in battle, fighting and defeating any giant that came against him.

What was the secret of David’s success? What made him such a strong man of God?

This verse gives us a good hint of why David had such great success!

He was teachable. He was not a know it all.

He was humble.

He cried out to God for help.

You and I can do the same thing. We can pray the same prayer. We can be successful in life too.

Show me a man or woman who spends time with the Lord each day in prayer and I will show you someone who will be successful in life!

Do you want your business or your career to be successful? Do you want to have a great marriage?

Then lets ask God to teach us how to live!


Application

I will ask the Lord to teach me how to live. How about you?


Prayer

Heavenly Father, I admit that I do not know it all. In fact, I am at a loss on how to fix so many things that seem to be going in the wrong direction. So I come to You and I am asking You to teach me how to live, and to lead me along the right path, for my enemies are waiting for me.  You are my refuge and strength, always ready to help in times of trouble. So I will not fear when earthquakes come and the mountains crumble into the sea. Let the oceans roar and foam. Let the mountains tremble as the waters surge! Keep me safely in the palm of Your Hand. Psalm 27:11; Psalm 46:1-3 Personalized



Daily Bible Reading:  Psalms 125; Matthew 26,27; Psalm 27; Proverbs 27




Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

No comments: