Tuesday, December 27, 2016

Blessed Are Those Who Hear God’s Word And Take It To Heart


Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

Blessed
Are Those Who Hear God’s Word
And Take It To Heart



Scripture

Revelation 1

3 Blessed is the one who reads aloud the words of this prophecy, and blessed are those who hear it and take to heart what is written in it, because the time is near. NIV

Revelation 1

3 God blesses the one who reads the words of this prophecy to the church, and he blesses all who listen to its message and obey what it says, for the time is near. NLT

Observation

I don’t know anyone that doesn’t want to be blessed!

Not too many people I know go around hoping to be cursed – no people want to be blessed! Do you want things to change in your life?

Are you ready to be blessed? Are you tired of being cursed?

All you have to do is read the Bible and take to heart what you read! In other words all you and I have to do to live lives that are blessed is to read the Bible and obey what it says!

Simple as that! …

Pastor Rapley Armstrong shared this and I wrote it down in my Bible, “This Book (the Bible) will keep you away from sin and sin will keep you away from this Book.”

Blessing or Curse, the choice is ours to make!

 Application

I will read God’s Word everyday and I will put into practice what I read. How about you? Will you make that same commitment?

Prayer

Heavenly Father, don’t ever let me go a day without reading Your Word and spending time with You. Don’t let me do it. I want to live a life that is blessed. I don’t want to live under a curse. Help me to obey and put into practice what I read. Help me to be a doer of Your Word and not a hearer only! I pray for anyone that may read this blog today. Give them the desire to devour Your Word. Bless them, as they are obedient to what they read. 


Daily Bible Reading:  Revelation 1,2,3,4





Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

No comments: