Monday, December 05, 2016

You Made Me, You Created Me. Now Give Me The Sense To Follow Your Commands.


Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

You Made Me,
You Created Me.
Now Give Me The Sense To Follow Your Commands.

Scripture

Psalm 119

73 You made me; you created me.
    Now give me the sense to follow your commands.


Observation


God made us; He created us. Now may He give you and me the sense to follow His commands.
This one chapter, Psalm 119 is longer than 30 books of the Bible! 

Over the next several weeks we will be studying this chapter on Sunday morning in a class that I have the opportunity to teach. 

This Sunday Aaron Myers is teaching and we will be covering Psalm 119:9-16. Come join us! We would love to have you be a part of this Bible study. We meet at 9 am in building “D” in room 102!
Join me, join the Psalmist and let’s ask God to give us the sense to follow His commands.

You and I were not created to live life like God doesn’t exist! He has written down the Instruction Manual for how we are to live and as much as I hate reading instructions before I try to put something together, my life thank goodness is an exception to that rule! 

“How precious are your thoughts about me, O God. They cannot be numbered!
I can’t even count them; they outnumber the grains of sand! And when I wake up,
you are still with me!” Psalm 139:17-18


 Application


I am asking God for the sense to follow His commands. How about you?


Prayer

Heavenly Father, You made me; You created me. Now give me the sense to follow Your commands. I pray for anyone reading this blog and I ask You to give him or her the courage and boldness to pray the same thing. Give them the sense to follow all of your commands! Give them the boldness to change the direction of their lives and turn to You.


Daily Bible Reading:  Ephesians 5,6; Psalms 119:1-80




Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

No comments: