Friday, December 23, 2016

For Apart From Me You Can Do Nothing


Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

For Apart
From Me
You Can Do Nothing




Scripture

John 15

“Yes, I am the vine; you are the branches. Those who remain in me, and I in them, will produce much fruit. For apart from me you can do nothing.

Observation

No real purpose, no meaning to life that is how most people around us pass each and every day! 

Can’t figure out what you are supposed to do in life? Do you want your life to really count?

 If what I just described sounds like you then you need to follow Jesus Christ and totally commit your life to Him. Your life and my life apart from Christ can be summed up with ONE BIG “0”! 

You and I can do nothing that is really important, nothing that has Eternal significance if we are not connected to Jesus Christ and living lives of obedience to Him. 

Lets get connected and then live in obedience. Let’s read God’s Word and do what it says! 

John 10:10 

    "The thief comes only to steal, and kill, and destroy; I came that they might have life, and might have it abundantly.”  

Application


I will live as close to Jesus today as I possibly can. I will obey what God says in His Word. How about you?

Prayer

Heavenly Father, I want my life on earth to have Eternal significance. I want You to be able to say to me when I get to Heaven, “Well done my good and faithful servant.” Help me to live out my life in obedience to Your Word. Show me when I sin. Don’t let me live with un-confessed sin in my life. Don’t let me mess up my life. You are Worthy of all Praise! Help me live in a way that brings You glory!

I pray for anyone that may be reading this blog this morning. Help them to live productive lives for You. Give them the desires of their hearts. Answer their prayers and make their plans successful. 


Daily Bible Reading:  John 15,16,17,18



Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

No comments: