Thursday, December 08, 2016

Keep A Close Watch On How You Live! Stay True To What Is Right


Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

Keep A Close Watch On How You Live!
Stay
True To What Is Right


Scripture

1 Timothy 4

16 Keep a close watch on how you live and on your teaching. Stay true to what is right for the sake of your own salvation and the salvation of those who hear you.

Observation

It does matter how you and I live our lives. And “Yes”, we have to be reminded not to mess it up!
We need to be reminded over and over again that we have been bought with a price – the very blood of Jesus Christ! 

The Apostle Paul writing to Timothy, encouraging Timothy to stay strong in the faith, was using pen and paper to encourage him and I am doing the same thing this morning, only via computer and the Internet. 

Drifting and sliding back into the old life is never ever, never, never, never the right thing to do.
Stay true to what is right, keep a close watch on how we live, is God’s message to me today. 

Maybe it will be helpful for you too!


Application

I will think about my priorities today to make sure that I am staying true to what is right.

Prayer

Heavenly Father, thank You for Your Word. It is always new and fresh every morning. As I read 1Timothy I feel the Apostle Paul’s love and concern for his son in the faith, Timothy. Help me to have that same kind of concern for the men and women that You have brought into my life.

I pray especially today for the men that may be reading this blog. Help them to be strong in their faith. Help them to stay away from sin. Give them strength today not to compromise and not to yield to the easy way of life, but help them to live for You.

Daily Bible Reading:  1 Timothy 1,2,3,4




Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

No comments: