Saturday, December 31, 2016

There Will Be No More Death Or Sorrow Or Crying Or Pain


Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

There Will
Be No More
Death Or Sorrow Or Crying Or Pain



Scripture

Revelation 21

I heard a loud shout from the throne, saying, “Look, God’s home is now among his people! He will live with them, and they will be his people. God himself will be with them.

 He will wipe every tear from their eyes, and there will be no more death or sorrow or crying or pain. All these things are gone forever.”

And the one sitting on the throne said, “Look, I am making everything new!”

Observation

“Look, I am making everything new!”

I don’t know about you but I am ready for a “do over”!

Come Lord Jesus! Come! I am ready for verse 4, “…there will be no more death or sorrow or crying or pain. All these things are gone forever.”

When I was young I gave little thought about death, crying, or pain; life back then was a piece of cake! Boy has that changed!

Revelation, chapters 20-22 encourage me this morning. They could encourage you too.

Next year, 2017 comes with lots of uncertainty just like every new year does, but some things in my life are unshakeable.

God’s Word will be my anchor for next year. God’s Word will get me through whatever comes my way.

And it can do the same thing for you. Dig into God’s Word in 2017 and hold on to each and every Promise. 


Application

I will look forward to the New Year knowing that my God is in control. How about you?

Prayer

Heavenly Father, You know how much pain I feel this morning for those around me that are going through such sickness and others that are dealing with broken relationships. I can’t fix them. But I take them to You in prayer because I know that You can do Mighty things. I lift them up in prayer to You because You alone can help them. They need healing, some need physical healing and others emotional healing. You are Healer. One day there will be no more pain, no more crying, and no more suffering! Lord, You know how I look forward to that day. Come Lord Jesus! Come!
Daily Bible Reading:  Revelation 19,20,21,22




Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

No comments: