Wednesday, December 28, 2016

God Detests The Prayers Of A Person Who Ignores The Law


Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

God Detests The Prayers
Of
A Person Who Ignores The Law



Scripture

Proverbs 28

God detests the prayers
    of a person who ignores the law.


Observation

The Lord will not hear me if I hold on to sin in my heart. (Psalm 66:18) 

I am both shocked and amazed at Christians that think they can keep on sinning and still think that God is going to hear their prayers when they ask Him for help. 

The only prayer that God will hear and respond to coming from a person breaking the law (God’s or man’s) is a prayer of confession and repentance. 

When you choose to remain in sin (to keep on sinning) and you are a follower of Jesus Christ you my friend are in a very dangerous place. 

Don’t think that you can straddle the fence … there is no fence … you and I can walk in obedience and receive God’s blessings or we can choose to sin and walk out from under God’s umbrella of protection. 

Stupid is as stupid does! 

Let’s repent and confess our sins as we commit them. Lets walk in obedience. Lets live a blessed life!

Application

I will not ignore the law – neither man nor God’s. How about you?

Prayer

Heavenly Father, do not let me hold on to any sin. Help me to confess my sins just as soon as I commit them. Bring 1 John 1:9 to my memory every time I sin. (If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just and will forgive us our sins and purify us from all unrighteousness.) I want You to be able to hear my prayers every time I pray to You. I don’t want anything messing up our relationship. Help me to walk in obedience today and everyday. 

I pray for anyone that may be reading this blog. Help them to walk in victory today. Give them strength to say no to the temptations that come his or her way.

   

Daily Bible Reading:  Revelation 5,6,7,8,9; Psalm 28, Psalm 128; Proverbs 28



Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

No comments: