Saturday, December 03, 2016

I Pray That God, The Source Of Hope, Will Fill You Completely With Joy And Peace Because You Trust In Him.


Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

I Pray That God, The Source Of Hope,
Will
Fill You Completely With Joy And Peace Because You Trust In Him.



Scripture

Romans 15

13 I pray that God, the source of hope, will fill you completely with joy and peace because you trust in him. Then you will overflow with confident hope through the power of the Holy Spirit.

Observation


 I pray for every person that reads this simple blog and clicks “like” or that makes a comment about what has been written or about the verse or passage. 

I consider this privilege of praying for you as the most important thing that God has put on my heart to do. So this morning when I read Romans 15:13 I immediately thought of you. 

This is my prayer for you this morning: I pray that our God, the source of hope, will fill you completely with joy and peace because you trust in Him. Then you will overflow with confident hope through the power of the Holy Spirit. 

Application

This is my prayer for you and I pray that you will take it to heart today and you will trust in Him.

Prayer


Heavenly Father, thank for the joy and peace that comes from trusting in You. Help all of us overflow with confident hope today through the power of Your Holy Spirit. This is the day that You have made we will rejoice and be glad in it!


Daily Bible Reading:  Romans 13,14,15,16





Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

No comments: