Wednesday, December 21, 2016

Everyone Who Lives In Me And Believes In Me Will Never Die. Do You Believe This?


Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

Everyone Who Lives In Me And
Believes In Me Will Never Die.
Do You Believe This? 


 Scripture

John 11

25 Jesus told her, “I am the resurrection and the life.  Anyone who believes in me will live, even after dying. 26 Everyone who lives in me and believes in me will never ever die. Do you believe this, Martha?”

Observation

Are you afraid to die? 

5 years ago I knew the very moment the pain hit me that I was having a heart attack. The pain was excruciating and I knew I was dying. 

At least 4 times in the hospital my heart stopped and they had to shock me back to life. During the past 5 years 2 times my heart has stopped and my defibrillator has brought me back to life. 

I said all of that to say this, one day I am going to stop breathing and my defibrillator is not going to work and I am going to die. 

The moment I die is when I really begin to live and I am going to live forever. 

Do you believe? Are you afraid to die?

Application

My heart attack did not end in death. No, it happened for the glory of God so that the Son of God would receive glory from it. So many people prayed for me to recover and they gave glory to God when He answered their prayers!

John 11
But when Jesus heard about it he said, “Lazarus’s sickness will not end in death. No, it happened for the glory of God so that the Son of God will receive glory from this.”

Prayer

Heavenly Father, John 11 means so much more to me now after my heart attack. Knowing what it feels like to be at the death’s door and experiencing Your peace gives me the assurance that You are going to take care of me all the way to Heaven. You will take care of my family. You are constantly at work in their lives to help them move closer to You. Thank You for taking care of the ones that I love. Show them that they can trust in You with their life and even with their death. 


Daily Bible Reading:  John 9,10,11



Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

No comments: