Monday, September 03, 2018

Great Are The Works Of The LORD; They Are Pondered By All Who Delight In Them.


Great Are The Works Of The LORD;
They Are Pondered
By All Who Delight In Them.
Scripture
Psalm 111
 1 Praise the LORD.
       I will extol the LORD with all my heart
       in the council of the upright and in the assembly.
 2 Great are the works of the LORD;
       they are pondered by all who delight in them.
 3 Glorious and majestic are his deeds,
       and his righteousness endures forever.
 Observation
Be still and know that I am God … Psalm 46:10.
You probably have today off from work ... because it is “labor” day!
Psalm 111:2 says, “Great are the works of the LORD; they are pondered by all who delight in them.” “Pondering” is a very good thing to do.
Have you ever watched a powerful storm and pondered the mighty works of God? Or have you held a newborn baby in your arms and pondered our God’s wonder and majesty?
Have you ever taken the time to think back over your life and ponder how good God has been to you during your life time?
Pondering is a very healthy thing to do!
Kathy and I planned to go to the beach today, but now because of the weather it might only be over to the Causeway … and I think that I will ponder while we are there.
Application
While at the Causeway, I will ponder about all the beautiful and wonderful things that God has created and placed around us for us to enjoy. … And I think I might even fish while I ponder!
How about you?
Prayer
Heavenly Father, You know that I have been thinking about how good You have been to us even before I got out of bed this morning. When I woke up this morning You were on my mind. You have been so good to us. We are so blessed. You have never forsaken us. Everyday of my life You have been guiding and leading me. Thank You for Your goodness. You are a good, good Father. You are worthy of all praise. Help me to constantly think about You and all that You have done for me as I go through this day. I will ponder about all of Your great works. And I will continually give You thanks!
Daily Bible Reading: Ezekiel 20; Ezekiel 21; Psalm 111; Revelation 8



No comments: