Tuesday, September 18, 2018

Nothing Is Impossible For God.


Nothing
Is
Impossible For God.
Scripture
Luke 1
37 Nothing is impossible for God.
Observation

Nothing … Nada ... is impossible for God.
Do you remember when Jesus told His disciples to feed a crowd of over 5,000 people?
The disciples had come to Jesus and they told Jesus to send the crowd away so the multitude could go to nearby villages and buy something to eat. But Jesus said to the disciples, “No, you feed them!”
Do you remember that when the disciples added up how much food they had on hand to feed that crowd, all they came up with was a kid's lunch of a mere five loaves of bread and two small fish. Jesus had given them an impossible task … impossible for them to do - alone.
Here was the lesson they learned that day. It was the same lesson Mary, the mother of Jesus learned, when she conceived, without ever having sex with a man, and it is a lesson that is repeated over and over again in Scripture, “Nothing is impossible for God … nothing!”
What you and I face today we do not have to face it alone? We were never designed to face it alone.
Five loaves, two fish, + Jesus = Enough.
What are you facing today?
You + Jesus = Enough!
Application
I will depend on Jesus for everything that comes my way today.
How about you?
Prayer

Heavenly Father, help me to remember today that I am not alone. I know that You want me to depend on You rather than depending and trusting in myself. Show me that nothing is impossible for You.
I pray for those who are facing seemingly impossible situations today. Show them that they can trust You with all of their “impossibles”. Remind them that You are a mighty God. Nothing is too hard for You.
Daily Bible Reading: Ezekiel 45,46; Luke 1

No comments: