Wednesday, December 19, 2018

I Tell You The Truth Anyone Who Believes Has Eternal Life.


I Tell You The Truth
Anyone
Who Believes Has Eternal Life.
Scripture
John 6
47 “I tell you the truth, anyone who believes has eternal life.
48 Yes, I am the bread of life! 49 Your ancestors ate manna in the wilderness, but they all died. 
50 Anyone who eats the bread from heaven, however, will never die. 
51 I am the living bread that came down from heaven. Anyone who eats this bread will live forever; and this bread, which I will offer so the world may live, is my flesh.”
Observation
I talk to people all the time about their relationship with Jesus. I listen carefully to their response, listening to see if I hear them share something personal. 

But many times instead of hearing something about a personal relationship with Christ I get a response like: “Oh yeah, I did that a long time ago” … “I walked down the aisle of the church when I was 8 years old” … “Oh, yes, I was baptized when I was a kid” 

Is that what you would say about your relationship with Jesus? 

I realize that sometimes I might catch people off guard when I ask them about Jesus. And yes, maybe they respond quickly without thinking … but … I really believe that when you and I know Him we will talk about our relationship with Him. 

Do you know Him? If you were at Heaven's gate and God were to ask you, “Why should I let you into my Heaven?” What would you say to Him?
I wonder if you know Him today?
He supplies strength for the weak. He's available for the tempted and the tried. He sympathizes and He saves. He strengthens and sustains. He guards and He guides. He heals the sick. He cleanses lepers. He forgives sinners. He discharges debtors. He delivers captives. He defends the feeble. He blesses the young. He serves the unfortunate. He regards the aged. He rewards the diligent. And He beautifies the meek.” (Taken from - That's My King! Do You Know Him? by S.M. Lockridge)
Application
I will continue to share with the people that come across my path the Good News about Jesus.
How about you?
Do you know Him?
Prayer

Heavenly Father, I don't run across very many people in our country who have not heard about Jesus, and they at least know His name. As I share with people about Jesus I pray that You open up their hearts so that they can really understand who Jesus is.

For anyone that may be reading this blog today help them to see Jesus for who He is. I pray for them. Help them to believe in their heart in Jesus as their Lord and their Savior.
Daily Bible Reading: John 5,6

No comments: